Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

borellus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by borellus

  1. What do you have in mind Ben?
  2. Maybe, I would need to think of something to write about though first. My head is blank at the moment that's why I sought the ideas of others.
  3. I have a few days free, I'm off work now until Monday and have nothing to do in the meantime. I need a small project or something to keep me busy otherwise I will soon find myself within the depths of boredom. Does anyone have any ideas or need help with anything PHP/MySQL based? I look forward to your replies.
  4. Sorted it Thank you, I used the wrong function :S no idea why I used that.
  5. I fixed it. Thank you for your response though. VERY silly mistake. Both the sign up form and the login form had the wrong field names so when registering ALL passwords = '' and same with logging in thus bypassing the need for a password. I feel like an idiot now.
  6. I'm pulling my hair out here. I can't figure out what's wrong and I bet it's sonthing so simple that I missed. I have a very simple login script in PHP which I'm having troubles with. When I enter the wrong username and password intentially to test it, it still logs in. However if I enter the wring username it does as it shouold. As you can see the is MASSIVE security hole that needs fixing. Please help. <?php session_start(); require('config.php'); $username = $_POST['user']; $password = $_POST['password']; $username = stripslashes($username); $password = md5($password); $checkuser = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '$username' AND password = '$password'"); $count = mysql_num_rows($checkuser); if($count == 1){ $_SESSION['loggedin'] = "true"; $_SESSION['user'] = $username; header("Location: index.php"); exit; } else { $_SESSION['loggedin'] = "false"; header("Location: error.php?code=2"); exit; } ?> No matter what I seem to do, this bit is getting ignored. AND password = '$password' Thank you
  7. I thought I would just say hi to you all before I start posting again. It's been a while since I've been on WDF because I have been busy. with various things. Anyway I look forward to chatting to you all and helping out the odd person.
  8. Woop, congratulations.
  9. bye

    borellus replied to will_doyle's topic in General Chat
    Good luck
  10. Star
  11. I think the reason somebody has bid so much on the item is to stop the seller getting any money by selling something like this. The person bidding that much obviously won't pay, there was a thing similar to this when the Live 8 tickets where given out. To stop people selling them on eBay people made ridiculous bids. I shall try to find something on it for you guys EDIT: Here you go http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4090774.stm
  12. Woop everything went smothly
  13. Yeah, I noticed the speed difference. Things seem pretty good so far, will WDF keep its PR with the domain DNS changing?
  14. Welcome the forum, you will like it here.
  15. Welcome to the forum!
  16. borellus replied to BritZin's topic in General Chat
    I miss them, I used to wear them for shcool when I was a kid.
  17. It's very good. I like it. There are 3 things I have spotted though. 1 The page number links look very out of place. 2 The background doesn't repeat properly, the diagonal lines don't match up. 3 The page is slightly too wide, the horizontal scroll bar appears because of this and the page if off centre unless you scroll a little. My browser is FireFox 3.0.5 Here is a screen shot of what it looks like for me. Other than those issues I think the deign is brilliant, done a good job there
  18. borellus replied to BritZin's topic in General Chat
    LOL! Hardly Doc Martens, but shoes they do wear.
  19. borellus replied to BritZin's topic in General Chat
    Well at first glance I thought "Light Bulb" but seeing as we are following the animal theme I would say the back or a 4 legged creature; possibly a horse.
  20. Yes, you can use the same account. https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/...amp;answer=9729 I hope this helps you
  21. Welcome, I look forward to helping you
  22. borellus replied to BritZin's topic in General Chat
    I made one too. It's a lot worse than the badger, the joys of MSPaint. LOL!
  23. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay.
  24. I'm afraid. My site is badly coded because I took a template and edited it. What the hell, let's get naked. EDIT: Oh, it doesn't look too bad.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.