Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Microsoft IE

Featured Replies

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long long time.

Before web design and my mac, I didn't even know there was an alternative. I know - doh!

ha i just read about that! are we surprised???? no!

Maybe this will be some sort of tipping point where the mainstream realise how poor IE is. I wouldn't have a problem with IE if it adhered to standards and didn't have so many security holes.

Unfortunately I don't even think this will be enough to sway most from using the browser they have known for so long. Here's an example. I went and installed Firefox onto my sisters laptop. What did she do? She renamed it to 'Internet Explorer'. I asked her why and she said 'I don't even know what this Firefox is, put Internet Explorer back on'.

 

*sighs*

 

We live in a world full of n00bs..

Unfortunately I don't even think this will be enough to sway most from using the browser they have known for so long. Here's an example. I went and installed Firefox onto my sisters laptop. What did she do? She renamed it to 'Internet Explorer'. I asked her why and she said 'I don't even know what this Firefox is, put Internet Explorer back on'.

 

*sighs*

 

We live in a world full of n00bs..

 

I agree.

teehee, well its a shame it won't change much, but its nice to know that IE is still as great as it has always been

It will take ages to change, some of my house mates are still using IE 6, its painful to see!

It will take ages to change, some of my house mates are still using IE 6, its painful to see!

 

Add a virus to there computer that automatically downloads FF.

 

Just kidding.

The temptation to have some javascript that detects the user's browser and whenever it's IE just have a page saying "Sorry we don't like IE users, please see the firefox download page..."

 

lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.