Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tillwilly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tillwilly

  1. 434 - no probs matey
  2. We're out of sync here: 430 431 It needs to be alternate posts between members top shoppers, I could sit here all day posting the numbers!
  3. 417, we're on a roll today, let's make it 500 before 5.00pm!
  4. http://www.forwebdesigners.com/stock-photos/ Haven't been through them all on the list, but I know http://www.sxc.hu/ is a free one. http://www.getfreeimage.com/ is also a freebie one!
  5. Cheers I'll have to bookmark that one.
  6. OK, I know this is a bit petty, but can you report a site using black hat techniques to google? The reason I ask is I'm optimising a site at the minute, and one of the main competitors is second in google for the main search term and their site has a hidden div at the bottom with loads of keyword stuffing and spammy text. There's not many backlinks to the site either so this technique is working for them. It makes me laugh that google say black hat is not tolerated, but this is one of the most blatant black hat technique and they're ranking second! Anyway, if anyone can advise, please let me know.
  7. The majority of CMS's allow you to create a custom skins and style the site however you like. Just from my input on these forums over the last few months, it would appear that 2 of the best for complete customisation and control are Expression Engine & MODx. I've never used concrete5 so can't comment on that.
  8. IE6

    tillwilly replied to Pottsy's topic in General Chat
    That's easier said than done grizzly. There are things like this out there, however the problem is, there's hundreds of companies in the UK alone that have IE6 installed as the only browsers on their computer systems, and don't allow users (staff) to install new software. I think we need to get the government involved to totally eradicate IE6!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.