Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tillwilly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tillwilly

  1. Ha ha quality! LMAO!
  2. Well, you could try them both out and see what you prefer! Gimp is free and you can get a 30 day trial of photoshop. To be honest, gimp is ok for a free product, but it is no where near as sophisticated as photoshop. Give them a try and see which you prefer!
  3. Nope it's 32bit. It's XP Pro, with service pack 3. Can you help?
  4. Hey all My boss has given me his Sony DCR-TRV19E handycam to rip a video onto the computer from. He doesn't have the original driver disk anymore and I've tried installing one I downloaded but it doesn't seem to working. When I windows movie maker and select capture movie from device it says "A video capture device was not detected. Verify that a device is turned on and connected properly and then try again." I'm not sure what to do. Does anyone have an idea? Cheers
  5. Six Five Four!!!
  6. 617 Last post of the week for me!!! Keep it going over the weekend
  7. Could you not use google maps? I'm not too savvy on google maps so just a thought. I'm not sure of any software, but if he's prepared to spend the money, it might be worth contacting a flash developer who can create this to meet his exact needs.
  8. The best thing to do is set your drop down and flash divs to absolute positioning, and have an higher z index on the navigation than the flash.
  9. Yep I watch it, it's the best show on tv at the moment imho. I started a similar post a couple of months ago and got 1 reply, so presumed not many people on here watch it!
  10. 585 Palindrome baby !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.