September 18, 200917 yr Hey everyone, I'm currently doing some research looking for a feature for my client's website. He wants to show a UK map with icons illustrating points of interest, which are clickable. He also wants users to be able to enter their postcode, and for a list (to magically) appear showing the local points of interest to that postcode (with some info for each result, like brief description and URL). I was wondering if anyone has come across something like this? My client is willing to pay a few hundred pounds for this, so not afraid of paid software. Cheers, Darren
September 18, 200917 yr Could you not use google maps? I'm not too savvy on google maps so just a thought. I'm not sure of any software, but if he's prepared to spend the money, it might be worth contacting a flash developer who can create this to meet his exact needs.
Create an account or sign in to comment