Everything posted by bedmal
-
Returning for a website review
Hi Thanks Are you able to point me in the direction of your own website? Many thanks, Pirlo
-
Returning for a website review
Hi Guys, We've been working hard on a new project. It is for a new products brand. The main thing I am looking for feedback on, is the social brand building concept, which we are calling 'FIND YOUR FLUX'. We have made a few changes following recent feedback of our beta site. Now they are almost completed, it would be great to get further feedback. Best viewed on a desktop, although a very simplified mobile site has been created too. I would love to hear honest feedback on the concept, design, function. Anything is greatly received - www.findyourflux.com Kind Regards, Pirlo
- Cookie Acceptance
-
Website review www.flux.ooo
Thanks FISICX, I really appreciate your feedback. I understand the concept needs refining somewhat, so we will work on those points to make it clearer. Animation wise, these are usually very smooth (and took a long time to code efficiently), so perhaps your internet connection was poor or perhaps you were using a tablet? I believe this may be a link for your pixel http://whatisflux.com/en/?pixel=105 But otherwise, you go onto the logo and can scour by hovering over the pixels. Many thanks again, Luke
-
Website review www.flux.ooo
Good afternoon, We have spent the last 6 months working on our website www.flux.ooo - which is a WebGL website designed to bring our logo to life and create a social interaction with the public all intrinsically linked to our tag FULFIL INNER POTENTIAL There is an awful lot of animation and design work gone into creating the website, so I would like to invite critique. At this stage we can still change things, but we are due to launch our product page in the early part of 2017. Please explore the concept, read some of the content posted by the public (drawn in through facebook ads since the recent launch of the beta) and add your own pixel to see the full animation and WebGL experience. All feedback will be greatly received and I appreciate your time. Regards, L Smith p.s happy to review anybody else's site; just ask
-
Cookie Acceptance
I notice increasing amounts of website have a cookies acceptance modal on the homepage. Does anybody understand why all of sudden it has become so important to display this on the homepage? I just want to ensure we are totally above board at www.flux.ooo - the cookies we use are all SEO related
-
What do people think og .ooo
What do people think of .ooo? I bought www.flux.ooo but due to only limited companies in Europe hosting I had to point the DNS to an alternative domain (as I wanted the servers in Europe). Any thoughts on this extension?
-
Social media interaction with WebGL concept site
Hello everybody, I am visiting here to see what you guys think of our newly launched WebGL website www.flux.ooo We are a start-up drink brand launching in 2017 and we're trying to do something distincty different with our brand, to inspire everybody to fulfil their inner potential. The website is a major aspect of our unusual brand stratgery, bringing our logo to life and aiming to create an engaging social concept that unpins our brand tag - FULFUL INNER POTENTIAL Any critique would be greatly appreciated and feel free to add your pixel into the logo too! www.flux.ooo Kindest Regards, L Smith
-
WebGL Design, Logo animation
Hello everybody, I am visiting here to see what you guys think of our newly launched WebGL website www.flux.ooo We are a start-up drink brand launching in 2017 and we're trying to do something distincty different with our brand, to inspire everybody to fulfil their inner potential. The website is a major aspect of our unusual brand stratgery, bringing our logo to life and aiming to create an engaging social concept that unpins our brand tag - FULFUL INNER POTENTIAL Any critique would be greatly appreciated and feel free to add your pixel into the logo too! www.flux.ooo Kindest Regards, L Smith
-
WEBGL
Hello everybody, I am visiting here to see what you guys think of our WebGL website www.flux.ooo We are a start-up drink brand launching in 2017 and we're trying to do something different with our brand, to inspire everybody to fulfil their inner potential. Any critique would be greatly appreciated and feel free to add your pixel too! Kindest Regards, L Smith