Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toolbend

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Toolbend

  1. Hi, Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm toolbend, I am here more-so for the web development side of things and not the design. I am Interested in improving my PHP and database skills and maybe branching out into python once I have the former covered! Thanks for taking the time to read this. Peace
  2. If you want to code it completely, I recommend notepad ++
  3. Toolbend replied to Toolbend's topic in Server Side
    It will be taking payments online probably through paypals api
  4. Toolbend replied to Toolbend's topic in Server Side
    Thank you, looks relevant to what I need. Much appreciated!
  5. Toolbend posted a topic in Server Side
    I've got files uploaded into a database but want the items that have been uploaded to appear on a store page, the store consists of items which have been uploaded. Is there any php which can pull this information from the database and display it?
  6. A cms will be later added to the website to allow for administrator functionality, i was thinking of adding concrete 5 or making my own cms... not sure which way to go to be honest. Yeah I will be coding my own shopping cart for the system unless there are better alternatives, any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  7. Hi there, Just looking for some ideas, I am looking to design some functionality which allows a user to upload documents like PDFs to a system, these documents could then be purchased by other users. Any idea on how this could be done? The uploading part isn't really the issue, its more the recognition of something being uploaded then being displayed client side for the user to purchase and place in a shopping cart.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.