Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Longstone

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Longstone

  1. The reason I went with freewebs was because its easy to upload and edit site.
  2. Hi there folks I have just taken over the running of the Youth Football Divisions of Edinburgh and I done the site with freewebs but is the such a thing as free hosting with no adverts or pop ups its just that lots of kid use this site. Many Thanks
  3. The team I run has had very good publicity this season.... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...86908-20338603/ http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/football...form.3544066.jp they are just from this year.
  4. Longstone posted a topic in General Chat
    This is for WDF members, I run a Youth Football Club based in a very run down area of Edinburgh, Scotland and we are finding it very hard to get kit sponsorship for the kids to play and train in. The story so far is we have sent loads of letters and email to company's asking them for help and it seems we are not getting much reply. Now I am starting to think its because of the area that the kids come from and the high crime rate. So my question to you guys if you had a spare bit cash would you invest some of your hard earned cash in to kids football even if they where from a very run down area. Bobby _______
  5. Tennants Lager....pride of Scotland
  6. more than happy with notbanksy he has done a cracking job just want to get other people to see the site...and give there advice
  7. How do I sort that out.... cheers
  8. I am looking for some feedback on our Football Club website... thanks in advance www.redhallstarfc.co.uk
  9. Hi all just thought I would post this link to see if anyone would be interested in sponsoring my with... Who is doing a 5k run... read more here http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/doingitforbetty
  10. Longstone posted a topic in General Chat
    Anyone fancy a we game.... Got Tiger woods 08 Tiger woods 07 pes 08 User name is Bobstick1
  11. Longstone replied to Longstone's topic in General Chat
    We have done very well for our first season we have only 2 youth teams just now but at start of the new season we will have 8 because of the success of the teams we also have 2 adults teams and every team at the club has won something and all are looking to win league or get promotion. So our presentation night will be a good one... There is far to many so called coaches take it far to serious at your sons age the should be making it fun and also working towards developing his football skills. all the best with your son.
  12. I am still looking for advice on this... cheers guys
  13. The reason I added was to see if you would be kind enough to post the link on your high ranked sites..I have heard that bot will pick it up... sorry I don't really know about seo or ranking so might sound a bit daft...
  14. One of my friends has setup an online petition to help change the youth football season in Scotland... He wants to try and get as many people to sign it as possible....is there anything you SEO experts can do to help him out... here is the link... http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ScottishYouthFootball/ Thanks in advance
  15. Due to all the bad weather we have some kids don't kick a ball from November to February so there has been an online petition started to send to the Scottish Youth FA. Please can you sign this and pass it on or post on your websites please... http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ScottishYouthFootball/ Thank you
  16. Longstone posted a topic in General Chat
    On Sunday the youth team I took under a year ago won there first of 2 cup finals and it also looks like they are going to win promotion... They are an under 13s team from Edinburgh and have done so well this season... I have still got a bit of a hangover from Sunday...lol But Im still proud as punch....
  17. Longstone posted a topic in Frontend
    Hi there I have got a football club website and looking to get a html news scroll for site is there any one that can do a small script for the site... the site is www.redhallstarfc.co.uk Thanks in advance
  18. Longstone replied to leon's topic in General Chat
    http://magicmobilemania.com/forums/ try here....
  19. Would that involve a lot of work...or would it be easer to just do what I said in previous post....
  20. could it not be done when you click on youth that it takes you to the sub domain so its like 2 different sites , adults and youth...
  21. yes would be going with live365...there would be music but not a lot...
  22. Yes..as I said I have done my research and as to date there is none that dedicates its self to this subject...
  23. Hi there all, i have been doing some research and I have found out there is a demand for an online radio station..how easy would this be to setup.. There is also revenue for adverts ect ect...if any one is interested in a small venture with me then please pm me... Bobby
  24. Hiya guys I got a website designed and not it seems we need more pages added to the top nav bar but it seems we has run out of space. What it is we are a football club called redhall star and we noe have youth sides but is it possible to have 2 different sites on a sub domain... for example www.redhallstarfc.co.uk and www.redhallstarfc.co.uk/youth. cheers
  25. Hi all i am looking to submit my site to search engines but not sure how to do it do I have to do one at a time or is there one submission for all engines. if so please can people send links for me to use. thanks in advance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.