Everything posted by apollo-articles
-
SEO: What Makes Link Building Tricky
I hear allot of talk about Googles PR rank, do you believe that two back-links on PR3 sites are worth less than one on a PR 8 site? Sam
-
Is a computer an allowable expense?
As Jock suggested, you can only claim 100% it if its used (to qoute HMRC) 'wholly and exclusively' for the business. Sam
-
Got a great idea but how to start?
Instead of suggesting it to people, why don't you create it yourself? You will find you can outsource most the work, if you lack the skills? Good-luck, Sam
-
Want to earn money on your website easyily?
You'd be better off signing up to Google ad-sense if your looking for click ads. Or even better off finding suitable affiliate products within your niche and recommending them, your margins will be much more. Try Clickbank (e-products) for the best margins or Amazon, Ebay and Commission Junction for less margins but physical products from well known branded retailers. Sam
-
Hey!
Thanks
-
How can I track users from my website?
I can recommend Google Analytics (see above), but it maybe worth noting if your site uses a C panel, there's often a tracker pre-installed. Sam
-
Site not appearing in search. Why?
As the others have said, after indexing the site you may want to tweet the page ect just to get google crawling it a bit faster! Sam
-
Legalities... Under 18
As the others have said, you'll run into problems if you start working before you turn 16, when it comes to banking and tax (you need that NI number!) Good-luck! Sam
-
Is RSS dead?
Very much alive, more and more places to push your feeds through appear every week! Sam
-
Hey!
Hi! I am new to the forum! My name is Sam, and I currently live in the South of England! Many thanks, Sam