Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TATA

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TATA

  1. Still not work
  2. When I test this contact form php script, I get email and only message. I have not got there email or subject. What is wrong? <?php $emailsubject = 'Message from Contactus'; $webmaster = 'tyla1@live.com'; $name = $_post['name']; $subject = $_post['subject']; $email = $_post['email']; $message = $_POST['message']; $body = <<<EOD Email: $email Name: $name Subject: $subject Message: $message EOD; $headers = "From: $email\r\n"; $hearers .= "Content-type: text/html\r\n"; $success = mail($webmaster, $emailsubject, $body, $headers); echo "<script language='JavaScript'>alert('Thank you');window.location= 'index.php';</script>";die; ?>
  3. I think I can do the same if my boyfriend do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM&feature=player_embedded
  4. Before container </div> <div id="footer"></div> CSS #footer { width: 1020px; height: 100px; background: url(image/image.jpg); clear: both }
  5. hi, sorry if wrong forum. I want to put rss feed from one forum into website. I have forum like this, I want to put latest 10 topic which I set up my rss, I want to now put this into my homepage website. So last 10 topic is always update automatically on homepage.
  6. Is legal to get free template and change and sell?
  7. I hope you not talking about me
  8. This make me laugh so much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFYu6oJaVkA&feature=player_embedded
  9. This person is a total moron.
  10. I found misake .banner{ font-weight: normal; font-size: 1.3em; line-height:24px; font-family: [b]'Georgia[/b], 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-style:italic; color: #fff; margin: 6px 0 0 20px; } Should be Georgia, not 'Georgia. Try and see if work
  11. I think if no contract, you company charge them for 30 day, when you company get money, they pay you after 2 weeks for paperwork for approve.
  12. welcome rishi
  13. I am half way bulding my own CMS system from begining, is anything that i have to know? for security, I have to put more things for it? with page which have my username and password, how is best way to hide?
  14. Me too. I have got many help from google Lucky for me, but sometimes i get a big headache
  15. I am doing a transparent background, but my text is also transparen, how to fix this? This is my CSS body { background: url(images/background.jpg) no-repeat; } h1 {margin-left:350px; margin-top: 50px; } #wrapper { margin: 0 auto; width: 1000px; height: auto; background-color:#ffffff; border:1px solid black; /* for IE */ filter:alpha(opacity=60); /* CSS3 standard */ opacity:0.6; } #header { width: 1000px; height: 150px; background-color:#ffffff; } I try to make h1 {color: #000000}, but this not work
  16. Thank you, I will try
  17. I want to have backgroun behind website, I have picture, but I want to stretch for hole screen width. I have website which is 1000px wide, but background of website will have to be more wider, how can I do this? Do I make a css for body width: 100%?
  18. Thank you, This is very helpful, some design is very nice.
  19. it looks nice, I think change from form to grey and foot need to have less gap. maybe change girl to black
  20. TATA replied to Sam G's topic in General Chat
    maybe to busy lying and making up sories before election.
  21. I have a headache from looking at the computer to much. I need to make some simple website for people who have pay for portfolio for resume. It is like they have online resume and portfolio. only have maybe 4 links, I have no idea for design for this website, I look around and not find anything interesing. anyone know any nice, small and simple layout online that I can get idea from?
  22. how to look at someone css file?
  23. I can not see your footer. I think maybe you use float:left or right in CSS doie content. If you do this, You have to put overflow:auto in your footer CSS.
  24. TATA replied to TATA's topic in General Chat
    Yes, very nice, but not sing
  25. i want to see if dreamweaver cs5 is good. Anyone using now? I can download from adobe, but Thai internet is very slow and my internet is not fast for Thai. Is it got many feature for worth downloading?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.