March 20, 201016 yr I have a new website selling games but my front page isnt very appealling, i want to improve it so i can get more people to buy and so it looks more appealling!! Please help
March 20, 201016 yr Can you be more specific? I think the website looks good just the products lack styling, they are just objects floating in white space. Maybe add a box to the products.
March 20, 201016 yr im not saying do this but i know plenty that do and it works, BIG buy and offer button, but i agree with rjdejong.
March 22, 201016 yr Add some background colour for the listings, making it a light grey or light green would make it more appealing. It is a good looking site though, good job.
March 22, 201016 yr You need to really think about displaying your products visually more interesting. I would have thought this would be the most important on a site like this.
Create an account or sign in to comment