Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hello everyone here,

I have just joined the Web Designer Forum and thought it would be worth my time introducing myself. I'm Phillip happily married to Louise and a freelance website developer, blogger and designer from Birmingham.

I am self taught and over the past decade I have build a number of bespoke and unique websites fro clients all across the globe. Up until very recently I was running a site called The Web Engineer which was my main company.. I am no longer Ltd and have consolidated that site into my main freelance web design blog Phill dot Blog.

I hope that with my years of experience and knowledge I am able to help a few of you out with answers to questions on here.

Cheerio for now.

Phillip 

Edited by Phillip Dews
remove my link

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.