Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Image overlapping!

Featured Replies

Please can someone help me, I'm suppose to show this to someone today & I have somehow broken a piece of it. So last night it was working fine, the box below the image, which has the 3 sections... Homes for sale, lettings & list your property, this slides up & should stay in front of the image, instead it's now hiding behind it.

It was a page template that I used from a library, I have no idea how to make it do that again.

http://1st.kpm-websolutions.com/

Ahoy. It's an overflow set to hidden, using Chrome Dev Tools.

.et_pb_section_parallax:not(.et_pb_fullwidth_menu), .et_pb_slider_parallax {
    overflow: hidden;
}

Turning off the overflow fixes it;

fix.thumb.jpg.c5b3a881640f0e564549e85e7ccba65a.jpg

Edit: You might want to resize that logo, a bit big at 3248px x 999px ;)

Edited by BrowserBugs

  • Author
1 hour ago, BrowserBugs said:

Ahoy. It's an overflow set to hidden, using Chrome Dev Tools.


.et_pb_section_parallax:not(.et_pb_fullwidth_menu), .et_pb_slider_parallax {
    overflow: hidden;
}

Turning off the overflow fixes it;

fix.thumb.jpg.c5b3a881640f0e564549e85e7ccba65a.jpg

Edit: You might want to resize that logo, a bit big at 3248px x 999px ;)

Thank you!! I was a little confused regarding the chrome dev tools... I wasn't sure how to save my changes to my files... so i just went in & edited the style.css file.

It worked really well, it's now doing what it's suppose to. Although for some reason it's making the rest of the text boxes now not act like they were before... I'm not sure why it did that in the first place. I've been using divi visual builder, which I only got a couple of nights ago, first time using it & even though it's a big laggy at times, it seems really good. I'm wondering if I should just do that page from scratch again & reload the original template.

10 minutes ago, Stooly said:

Thank you!! I was a little confused regarding the chrome dev tools... I wasn't sure how to save my changes to my files... so i just went in & edited the style.css file.

The dev tools are for debugging, you'll always need to correct the actual files. It's hard for me to say why the problem occurred, I've not used this template so no idea what else that css was designed to control.

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, BrowserBugs said:

The dev tools are for debugging, you'll always need to correct the actual files. It's hard for me to say why the problem occurred, I've not used this template so no idea what else that css was designed to control.

 

lol Oh I see, thanks for that. I might've lost my mind without this place :)

  • Author

Sigh. And after all that, after they specifically wanted a sticky menu, sleek images & over lapping options.... they now pretty much just want a standard, nothing moves or overlaps page 😓 I'm tired just thinking about it.

  • 3 weeks later...

Hy

as per your query, you told before one day your site will be ok with designs but the next day you got some changes that you don't need in your website. 


so you have to go in your WordPress admin panel and got your designs of which date you want. you have to just click on the date and you getting back the designs.

like you can see in this ss.

 

https://prnt.sc/l5n2z9

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.