Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newbie on the forum!

Featured Replies

Hi, just wanted to say hi, I am new here. I am a web designer in South West UK and I have just started my own business (yesterday) in web design and multimedia. I have completed two years at college doing a HND and done a gazillion business courses and I finally made it to becoming self employed - hooray. The trouble is now I have no friends. :rolleyes: So I decided to come here and make some new ones! So hello, its nice to meet you all.

Congrats on the big step, and welcome to the forum :)

 

I wish you luck with your venture(s), and am sure everyone else here will also.

Hello, and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Whereabouts in Somerset are you? I'm in Taunton for my sins, but hoping to move very soon. :)

Welcome to WDF !

 

Congrats on the new venture, best of luck.

 

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm sure you'll make friends quickly :)

  • Author

Aww thanks everyone, its nice to be made to feel welcome. I live in Weston super Mare for my sins! I'm from the West Midlands originally, and I am gradually working my way down to Cornwall!

Hello hope you like the forums as much as i do

 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 100 Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.