October 29, 201312 yr I have removed this now. - Not a single view after an hour. Edited October 29, 201312 yr by tom8521
October 29, 201312 yr You have to give people time to respond. Remember a lot of folks probably won't visit until after they have finished work for the day.
October 29, 201312 yr I have removed this now. - Not a single view after an hour. A whole hour?! Christ! I was slightly distracted earning a living.
October 29, 201312 yr I can only apologise for the lack of views - let alone a response to your thread. We make every effort to ensure your posts are responded to within two shakes of a lambs tail otherwise your money back. It really must be frustrating to have to sit at your computer for a whole hour for someone to give feedback of your site. Heavens forbid the members here don't repeat the same thing again Personally I've been looking at the screen all day waiting to give a critique of a gay social network as best I could. Seems I'm also in the same camp as throzen. Customers, very selfishly, want to see the work for which I'm getting paid for. It brings a tear to my eye. Where's my Carpenters CD? Tricky how to interpret someones tone on the old interwebs, eh? Why not post again a little later when people have a chance to give you a response? Be lucky.
Create an account or sign in to comment