Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Apprentice

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't quite understands neil's business plan! Probably the best candidate there (IMHO), yet the crappiest idea!

 

EDIT :- His website could do with an update though ;)

Hmm, yes, it definitely could do with an update :) it's a personal website and it should reflect his personality, and atm it's very old and bland.

 

Yes, the business plan was not good, but at least was his own business idea lol

Just to jump in here - absolutely loved how Claude dealt with Jordan.

I know, it all becomes clear in the end, I don't know why they think they can get away.

There was one before, with a fictional business, his business wasn't registered or didn't exist at all, can't remember what it was.

Jason was one of my favourites (not to win, but just how oblivious he was). Leah has a better business plan in terms of profit and commitment. I think with Luisa, old Sugar would have another court case to contend with. It's on Sunday isn't it? That's the usual format.

  • Author

Jason was one of my favourites (not to win, but just how oblivious he was). Leah has a better business plan in terms of profit and commitment. I think with Luisa, old Sugar would have another court case to contend with. It's on Sunday isn't it? That's the usual format.

 

I think it's actually on Wednesday this year (I can't remember!).

I think it's actually on Wednesday this year (I can't remember!).

 

Ah that's good to hear. Breaks the week up nicely then. I think the tv will be collecting dust after that and the Tour de France finish.

How did Jordan even get that far, surely someone approves the business ideas before the contestants go on the show?

  • Author

I'm guessing he didn't include it in his original business plan, and then added it in when refining it later on (tbh I don't think he even knows his own plan!)...

 

Or the producers kept it in there on purpose ;)

Most likely the second one. I bet he was bricking it as soon as it was mentioned.

 

Surprisingly I want Luisa to win, I didn't at all a few weeks ago. I can't stand the other ones accent and weird face.

Most likely the second one. I bet he was bricking it as soon as it was mentioned.

 

Surprisingly I want Luisa to win, I didn't at all a few weeks ago. I can't stand the other ones accent and weird face.

 

Luisa's definitely improved over the last few weeks. I don't like either of them to be honest. If you don't like the other one's accent, you wouldn't like mine either.

 

I read this http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/apprentice-win-063510173.html (quality link - oh yes). You can skip most of it, but it's interesting to note the realities of what they're working towards.

I think there must have been some really good well qualified and sound business plans during the application process for this TV show, but it doesn't make good TV....

But i like biccering business people and silly ideas hehe

 

I hope Luisa wins, im not to keen on Leahs idea, just what we need more beauty therapy products cheaper and more accessible!!!!

It would appear her face is full of her products already.

 

I can't say her trout lips or lack of ability to smile are great PR.

It would appear her face is full of her products already.

 

I can't say her trout lips or lack of ability to smile are great PR.

So so so so so true,,,, I saw her genuinly smile last night and it was a bit scary

Yeh, Leah looks like a blow up doll in a suit.

 

I prefer Luisa 's idea, but surely it has been done before. These massive cake companies must be supplied by someone. If it's anything like the previous tasks, they haven't done much research.

I know that is a shame, because Neil could have won that easily if he just had a good business plan!

 

Neil can never win because he's to naive to listen - a serious and significant flaw, made worse and clouded by his self belief (tunnel vision).

Neil can never win because he's to naive to listen - a serious and significant flaw, made worse and clouded by his self belief (tunnel vision).

 

It didn't help his case that he also had no contingency plan. Overall it was really cringy, I felt sorry for the guy.

 

Years worth of hopes & dreams, literally smashed in a day :cray:

It didn't help his case that he also had no contingency plan. Overall it was really cringy, I felt sorry for the guy.

 

Years worth of hopes & dreams, literally smashed in a day :cray:

He got the message in the end though! if you watched the Dara O'Brian show on BBC2, he was just so determined to get that idea done, but i don't think that idea needed 250K worth of investment? probably just needed alan sugar's contacts...

2 hours of Sugar - excellent :D

 

I think Leah may win, but now I'm wanting Luisa. To win. Can't wait to see Jason again and his enlightening ways...

Ah damn I'm gonna miss it tonight. I'm going to have to ignore this thread, every person I see and the media in general, until I catch up anyway.

Ah damn I'm gonna miss it tonight. I'm going to have to ignore this thread, every person I see and the media in general, until I catch up anyway.

 

I am not going to say it then, it was a good final though.

Well, it was deserved (business plan wise). Leah should have a reverse clinic setup so she can undo botox. That way, she might be able to smile with her eyes as well as mouth...

I am not going to say it then, it was a good final though.

 

oops - too late. Still, he's not going to read it yet ;)

That way, she might be able to smile with her eyes as well as mouth...

 

She is only 24... if she has something done, that's not good.

There's something about her that is a bit fake (other than her personality). You're right - if she has had something at 24, that's pretty bad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.