Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CSS3 tutorial

Featured Replies

  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to add my 2 cents to this thread. One of the best places to learn CSS is css-tricks and also use/abuse codepen :)

Couldn't agree more. It's exactly what I do.

 

I find w3schools a little outdated and horrible to look at. Chris from CSS tricks is great at what he does.

Couldn't agree more. It's exactly what I do.

 

I find w3schools a little outdated and horrible to look at. Chris from CSS tricks is great at what he does.

Yeah w3school is archaic!

I love the screencasts of Chris!

Oh! Let's not forget LevelUpTuts!

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm currently working my way through the tutorials on Treehouse. Great resource and highly recommend it..

  • Guest locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.