Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auditor's website

Featured Replies

Hello :)

 

I'm rarely doing design work. Recently I had a new opportunity and I want to hear your opinion.

 

Link:
http://translate.google.com.ua/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpasha4ur.org.ua%2F108-audit-accounting

 

I could not think of a better solution to tables: (

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

 

Not bad. The trouble is that the google translator killed slide show on the top of the main page (in FireFox, at least).

  • Author

Hi

 

No :) I asked about work in article. Not about my site :)

Edited by Pasha4ur

I love it, looks really professional.

Some more ideas:

Auditor bios is often part of such a page with very seriously looking photos of very serious auditors.

I would disable commenting. A serious auditor doesn't need to hear others opinion :-) and it's not a social site.

 

Surprisingly the biggest global auditor companies seem to have a complete different website concept. Check out the site of Deloitte.

The reason is that they don't get any business via their website and they use their sites to attract employees.

Those sites are not for their clients.

Im confused, what are you asking for feedback on? Your site just uses pre-designed templates, and therefore I don't trust any work that's put on there as truly your own.

  • Author

Hi all :)

 

2 manngo: Thanks. Comments will be enabled for articles only. They will help to convert some readers into clients. Site will looks more professional, but company isn't proffessional. I'm waiting for my money 1,5 month. As always with Ukrainian clients :)

 

2 Jack: Works is mine. I don't want work with HTML, CSS, PHP. So I used ready template for my site.

 

 

Hix, I can't see your website, I don't know why

Maybe, there were some works in hosting company

 

Works is mine. I don't want work with HTML, CSS, PHP. So I used ready template for my site.
Work isn't yours if it's out a template -.-

 

 

Well my point is, if you really are so good as a developer/designer, then why don't you make your own website as well!

 

Good practice and fun to do and being lazy is a bad excuse...

  • Author

I am not a developer and I don't ask you what I should to do in my life

Edited by Pasha4ur

xD

 

I'm not here to discuss stuff with you -.-

 

I try to give some feedback, you ask for feedback on this forum.

Someone points out it's a template, well wrong forum then...

 

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the
way of your ignorance.

 

I'm done talking

I am not a developer and I don't ask you what I should to do in my life

I think what people have a prob with is your asking feedback on a site that does not clearly contain your own work/design. So don't get snippy with people being honest about what they clearly notice.

I think what people have a prob with is your asking feedback on a site that does not clearly contain your own work/design. So don't get snippy with people being honest about what they clearly notice.

 

Thanks you made my point even more clearly :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.