Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi! I'm Doraween

Featured Replies

Hi!

I'm an italian girl and I'm 21 years old.

I love animals and videogames. I'm vegetarian and I'm a student of physics at the University of Milano/Bicocca.

Refraining from asking if you "like a bit of the 'old in out, in out'" haha

 

Welcome to WDF :)

Refraining from asking if you "like a bit of the 'old in out, in out'" haha

 

Welcome to WDF :)

shes a physics student , so she'll probably tell you it was conditional if it was being observed or not. OK, that's the end of my geeky quantum physics jokes...

  • Author

shes a physics student , so she'll probably tell you it was conditional if it was being observed or not. OK, that's the end of my geeky quantum physics jokes...

 

nice :)

lol kree8or.

 

My comment is based on her avatar (great film btw for those who have never seen 'A Clockwork Orange') before any of you think I'm hitting on a Italian physics student..

 

Can I ask though Doraween...whens your dalmeo day?! :D

 

Sorry...could not resist.

Edited by jamesosix

lol kree8or.

 

My comment is based on her avatar (great film btw for those who have never seen 'A Clockwork Orange') before any of you think I'm hitting on a Italian physics student..

 

Can I ask though Doraween...whens your dalmeo day?! :D

 

Sorry...could not resist.

Its a great film, I read the book a few years back, that was great too. Got another physics joke... The barman says "we don't serve time traveling particles in here!" a tachyon walks into a bar

  • Author

Its a great film, I read the book a few years back, that was great too. Got another physics joke... The barman says "we don't serve time traveling particles in here!" a tachyon walks into a bar

 

Lol!

 

lol kree8or.

 

My comment is based on her avatar (great film btw for those who have never seen 'A Clockwork Orange') before any of you think I'm hitting on a Italian physics student..

 

Can I ask though Doraween...whens your dalmeo day?! :D

 

Sorry...could not resist.

 

What is "dalmeo" o_O?

:yahoo: Hi Doraween.

 

welcome to the WDF site. I hope you will get more knowledge and share our view.

 

Good Luck and enjoy to stay here.

seas%20%289%29.gifseas%20%282%29.gifseas%20%289%29.gif

Welcome aboard!

 

Nice film, and the book is also great.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.