October 5, 201214 yr Hey all, i would like to receive some feedback/criticism about my portfolio website which is far from complete. But I wanna know how other people react on it so that's why i'm showing it already. Preview image thanks in advance Edited October 5, 201214 yr by jochemke
October 5, 201214 yr Imo its still far to early to give any real feedback. I'm not a fan of that picture of the guy and what colour text would you have on the containers? As white with the sea wash would obviously not work.. good luck
October 5, 201214 yr Author Imo its still far to early to give any real feedback. I'm not a fan of that picture of the guy and what colour text would you have on the containers? As white with the sea wash would obviously not work.. good luck I know it's quite hard to give a opinion now since it's quite blanc. But i'm kinda stuck in what color scheme i should use thats why i posted this :$
October 7, 201214 yr I don't know how you expect anyone to be able to give you a review of a website design that is the size of a postage stamp, full size we might be able to offer more help!
October 22, 201213 yr It's still an incomplete website with an image background, maybe if you can add a navigation and some content, you'll get a feedback.
Create an account or sign in to comment