January 31, 201214 yr I need help to design a website like (www.notjustok.com). ....I'll like to design something better than that and compete with it.....I need help on how this kinda website can be achieved. Thanks.
January 31, 201214 yr Author How can this website be achieved...softwares, applications, plugins etc. Thanks
January 31, 201214 yr Author It's a WordPress site. Thanks. Nothing extra was done to it? Just get a wordpress and build up?
January 31, 201214 yr They also used... https://shopplugin.net/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-polls/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/lazyest-gallery/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-sharing-toolkit/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-banner/
January 31, 201214 yr Author They also used... https://shopplugin.net/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-polls/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/lazyest-gallery/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-sharing-toolkit/ http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-banner/ With all this and basic skill in web designing, I can design a website like that?
January 31, 201214 yr Well i don't know what work they put in to putting it together but it looks like a custom theme. You never know till you try and there's always the WordPress Codex if you get stuck.
January 31, 201214 yr Threads merged. Don't post duplicates - if you've posed in the wrong place, hit the report button and ask a mod to move it.
January 31, 201214 yr Author do you have any web design experience to start with? Yes I do, I'm familiar with dreamwaver, flash, fireworks, css....but never done anything on wordpress.
January 31, 201214 yr Author Well i don't know what work they put in to putting it together but it looks like a custom theme. You never know till you try and there's always the WordPress Codex if you get stuck. Thanks so much, you've been of great help so far. I'll try it out....Can I email u sometimes if need be?
January 31, 201214 yr Thanks so much, you've been of great help so far. I'll try it out....Can I email u sometimes if need be? Not personally, i don't always have time to reply so just post on here, there are many threads on here already also. Many brains working together
Create an account or sign in to comment