Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Search Vs. Categories

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I read recently that users use less and less categories to browse websites content and prefer more and more to type keyworks in websites search field instead.

 

Do you think it's true ?

That may depend on where you read it!

 

Surely a little look on Google Analytics will answer the question for your personal site. I think the 'flow diagram' of user navigation on Google Analytics is called something like Depth of Visit or something.

Depends, if i'm browsing I want something to help me think so Cats, if I know what i want I'll search for it, having the option of both is best at least that way you font alienate anyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.