Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The worlds best skin cream

Featured Replies

For some reason this video came to mind when I read the title...

 

For some reason this video came to mind when I read the title...

 

 

3:56 - That's not you is it porkchops? :D Looks a bit suspiciously similar to your avatar....

  • Author

Ah you've obviously not tried CS5 Extended edition skin cream :)

 

WHERE CAN I BUY IT!? :D

 

 

For some reason this video came to mind when I read the title...

 

 

The florescentizer not worth the money, trust me from experience :/

 

The emotionator made me jizz in my pants...

 

I can't actually believe I sat through that whole video. :L

 

3:56 - That's not you is it porkchops? :D Looks a bit suspiciously similar to your avatar....

 

 

That is so what I thought hahaha

 

 

Enlarge your page.

Edited by Lev

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.