Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Resizing PSD Image

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

My friend made me a logo for my website but I need to resize it for use with PayPal.

 

The current size is 300x87px and it needs to be resized to 190x60px... How?

 

Thanks.

A download of the logo would be appreicated.

 

Changing it to that size though will be a pain as its not in ratio, for 190 it would need to be 55px, did your friend design the logo in Photoshop of Illustrator?

 

You can always open the document and press Ctrl+Alt+I and you should be able to resize down to 190x55px.

  • Author

Hello,

 

It was made in Photoshop. 190x55 would be fine!

 

It's a transparent logo and when in PS, I wouldn't know where to start with slicing it...

 

Thanks.

Easiest way is to Open Photoshop, Ctrl+Alt+I which allows you to resize the image and where it has 300 change to 190 this will auto do the 87 to 55.

 

This may distort the image quality.

or Image > image size

enter dimensions

 

go to Filter > sharpen > unsharp mask and pick use something like values of

20

3

1

 

but hard to say without a link to the psd ;)

  • Author

I got the help I needed from @waynede.

 

Thanks very much!

ok but i thought it was worth pointing out the unsharp mask step otherwise your logo can easily lose some clarity ;)

  • Author

Thanks for the tip but @waynede changed the size and it was fine and I thank him very much for that.

 

I personally didn't make any changes to the PSD as I sent it to waynede.

 

Thanks anyway!

Thanks for the tip but @waynede changed the size and it was fine and I thank him very much for that.

 

I personally didn't make any changes to the PSD as I sent it to waynede.

 

Thanks anyway!

ah ok - glad you got it sorted :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.