October 27, 201015 yr Very nice! The only thing I would say is the white text on yellow is quite difficult to read. Looking forward to seeing the end result!
October 27, 201015 yr yep the white text isn't the best and the page does look a little 'busy'. The logo also gets lost amongst all the other larger graphics.
October 28, 201015 yr Author Thanks guys was suspicious of the white text. @zed .. 'busy' would be a fine description, I also feel the middle dosnt really match the top and bottom and as usual I'm scared of white space.
October 29, 201015 yr Very stylish. Logo looks as it is illuminated with the light source, which is opposite to the global light. If i were you, I would make it in the same style as the menu items are made. Nice design, though.
Create an account or sign in to comment