Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Website Portfolio Feedback

Featured Replies

Hi Guys,

 

Finally managed to get a proper site up. Just wondered what you thought, any changes etc..

 

There are a few things on my list still, but rather this than the landing page.

 

Url: densePIXEL

 

Thanks

I like it! Especially the way the black heading background stretches in from the side.

 

The only problem I can see is the footer doesn't stick to the bottom of the window on the Themes and Contact page good.gif

Hi Guys,

 

Finally managed to get a proper site up. Just wondered what you thought, any changes etc..

 

There are a few things on my list still, but rather this than the landing page.

 

Url: densePIXEL

 

Thanks

 

Yeah I really like it too. Little details like the hover on the paragprahs is good to, although I'd style it so the cursor stayed on a pointer rather than changing to a text cursor.

I like the concept of the cursor, the background color as well. But can you make the logo more beautiful? It's plain simple but it's okay. Love the favicon too :)

The site is looks profesional and beautiful. The only problem I see the logo is too black..and doesn't stand out.

 

 

The site is looks profesional and beautiful. The only problem I see the logo is too black..and doesn't stand out.

 

 

The site is looks profesional and beautiful. The only problem I see the logo is too black..and doesn't stand out.

 

 

  • Author

Thanks a lot for the comments, didn't realise the footer was floating, the resolution of my monitors are pretty poor. Will fix that asap

 

@planetabstract: you mentioned that I should change the cursor when hovering on the paragrah. im a bit confused as to why, because the default paragraph cursor style is the text cursor.

 

 

I will try and do something about the logo, maybe use an accent colour to make it stand out a bit.

 

 

 

Thanks

Wow, good stuff! Looks professional. I think you should align the contact us text in-line with the text on the contact us button on the front page. Its a little above the button on my monitor?

  • Author

Thanks for the feedback. Can I ask which browser you are using?

I have attached a screenshot which shows what it should look like. Is that not what you are seeing?

 

post-19881-044327100 1287654050_thumb.png

  • Author

Anyone else have any feedback?

 

@planetabstract: you mentioned that I should change the cursor when hovering on the paragrah. im a bit confused as to why, because the default paragraph cursor style is the text cursor.

 

Hi,

 

All it was really that I think the effect would be better if you styled it with the pointer. As it's like it's ready to select text when the effect is meant to highlight the paragraph's. Anyway it's only something that came to my mind it's great as it is :)

Thanks for the feedback. Can I ask which browser you are using?

I have attached a screenshot which shows what it should look like. Is that not what you are seeing?

 

post-19881-044327100 1287654050_thumb.png

 

Hi!

 

I really like the design. This is what I see, the contact button is not centered vertically correctly. Using newest chrome btw.

 

Also (not a design issue) check your portfolio page, under ctg systems. one of the sentences ends abruptly. "The client wanted a vertical..."

 

Good work!

post-23247-062922800 1287759931_thumb.png

  • Author

Hi,

 

All it was really that I think the effect would be better if you styled it with the pointer. As it's like it's ready to select text when the effect is meant to highlight the paragraph's. Anyway it's only something that came to my mind it's great as it is :)

 

Thanks, I will try out your way, probably makes more sense as well.

 

 

Hi!

 

I really like the design. This is what I see, the contact button is not centered vertically correctly. Using newest chrome btw.

 

Also (not a design issue) check your portfolio page, under ctg systems. one of the sentences ends abruptly. "The client wanted a vertical..."

 

Good work!

 

Thanks for the feedback. Didn't notice the chrome issue. Will fix it during the weekend. Should really read over all the copy again. I'm sure there are many more mistakes. Thanks for spotting it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.