Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web Design Layout

Featured Replies

I must first confess that I am a beginner at web design but whenever I design my divs never sit flush against the browser window. What styles should I use?

  • 3 weeks later...

Actually this is not your fault pal, Some browser doesn't support some of the features of HTML or any designing coding. If you want to see the effects then you have to consider all the browser and make your code. At the same time you also have to check the syntax of your coding because single spelling mistakes also can create the problem to whole designing.

I must first confess that I am a beginner at web design but whenever I design my divs never sit flush against the browser window. What styles should I use?

 

Do you have a browser reset stylesheet?

in the css do this

 


body{
  top:0px;
  margin:0px;
}

 

This will make it site flush to the top

 

Hope this helps :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.