August 31, 201016 yr Hi all, Can anyone please tell me where this logo is from. I think it is for a CMS. Thanks
August 31, 201016 yr Author Hi all, Can anyone please tell me where this logo is from. I think it is for a CMS. Thanks ok I found it... http://www.concrete5.org/
August 31, 201016 yr Author ok I found it... http://www.concrete5.org/ Does anyone have any opinions / experience of this CMS?
August 31, 201016 yr It's pretty good, and the community too. It's got great potential imho, it's just a little rough around the edges atm. Give it a go, you'll definitely keep it in you're web design toolbox.
September 25, 201016 yr Author Give it a go, you'll definitely keep it in you're web design toolbox. OK thanks, just as soon as I have done some more Drupal
September 26, 201016 yr I develop/design for this CMS and it is a pretty top system. It is easy to use and it had a very user friendly way of working to RECOMENDED!!
Create an account or sign in to comment