July 2, 201016 yr Anthony Nolan Thoughts and feedback - I didn't do the design and development of this, I have been in house assisting with project management from a techy side of things Would love to hear your thoughts and views on it
July 2, 201016 yr Looks good! 1 thing - The 3 links at the very top should have a roll-over state. Apart from that, its nice.
July 2, 201016 yr Good job. Have to notice that image processing could be better. It especially concerns the slideshow on the main page.
July 2, 201016 yr Nice design I am interested in learning the slideshow feature any tutorial out on the web? Thanks
July 2, 201016 yr Author There are loads of jquery slideshow tutorials out there - if you google 'jquery content slider' and you will find so many
July 4, 201016 yr Author Which one exactly Ozzy? Can you screengrab the part you mean and post it for me?
July 4, 201016 yr Author It is just set as an Image Ozzy and assigned to the Nav bar as a BG image Hope that helps
July 4, 201016 yr It is just set as an Image Ozzy and assigned to the Nav bar as a BG image Hope that helps Thanks man As you can see I am still a noob thanks for the help
July 4, 201016 yr Author Looks the bees knees - except I can navigate the site using a keyboard (using FF3) Did you mean that you CAN'T navigate using a keyboard? @ Scott: Yep, the focus states need to be added in during phase 2 over the next few months - there will be a ton of changes rolling out on an almost daily basis
July 4, 201016 yr Fair enough mate Just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Nice looking site all the same
July 4, 201016 yr Author Cheers Buddy Yeah the thing with charities is that there will never be a 'completed site' as such, just a site that is constantly evolving But I am glad a lot of the peeps on here like it
Create an account or sign in to comment