Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

how to find a good project or problem to solve and make money

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I want to build a great web application and make money.

I think I should approach companies that have money and problems.I must find a good problem to solve for companies(maybe from fortune 5000) or people.

 

Could you please advice me where exactly to find this list of problems that I can address?

Or do you know any of this problems?

 

thank you!

  • 1 month later...

Lol if a company has money 9 times out of 10 its a fairly big company with over 30+ employees and therefor have 30+ brains to work on the problem/s

Succesful company don't have problems that NEED solving. Though they may have problems that they can afford to let slip which really doesn't make it a problem. Ha :bangb:

I think you should be a shrink, solve one persons problem/s at a time lol.

Isn't this called sales. Persuade a company that they have a problem and convince them that you have the solution.

Isn't this called sales. Persuade a company that they have a problem and convince them that you have the solution.

 

 

A Problem they didn't have in the first place? Lol that would be funny. :clapping:

try solving the Riemann Hypothesis. im sure there is a website which has various companies problems / tasks on, with rewards if they are solved. admittedly these will require some serious brain power or a big stroke of luck!

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

 

I want to build a great web application and make money.

I think I should approach companies that have money and problems.I must find a good problem to solve for companies(maybe from fortune 5000) or people.

 

Could you please advice me where exactly to find this list of problems that I can address?

Or do you know any of this problems?

 

thank you!

 

You're just like me except I do have an idea for a web application which I'm currently working on with barely any funds.

 

If you need business ideas or ideas for a web application, you could try smarterleap.com. There are other sites as well that have ideas.

  • 2 weeks later...

How about a system that keeps a soft drink can cold

 

I'm sure someone invented this already... That's right, the refridgerator.

Here is a problem:

Most companies have an accouncy app, a crm app and then a project management app, sometimes also an invoicing app.

 

Someone needs to put all this s**t under one umbrella and voilla. Now, SAP and the likes are too expensive for most companies to use and are actually extremely rubbish.

 

Here is an example:

Sugar and VTiger are great opensource CRM's

 

Free Agent Central is a great accountancy tool

 

Dot Rpoject is rather good at project managent, web based. A company can easily use these, but how cool if they were one app that shared resources.

 

Integrate this with their ecomerce and merchant account and you got a winner!

 

BTW, anyone who now successfully developes this and takes it to market owes me 50% of their profits, thanks very much!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.