Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merry Christmas!

Featured Replies

Well as people generally wont be online tomorrow because of it being Christmas day.

 

Merry Christmas to WDF and all members. Hope you have a good day!

 

Ben

Yes Merry Xmas to you and everyone else !

 

:santa_cheesy:

Yes Merry Xmas to you and everyone else !

 

:santa_cheesy:

 

Sig made me lol slightly, quite a nerdy joke which i love.

 

Merry Christmas everyone, i'll still be on tomorrow, finally getting my PHP and MySQL books for xmas so ill be trying a load of new stuff out xD

Sig made me lol slightly, quite a nerdy joke which i love.

 

I've updated it with a bit more festive cheer, just for you :mf_rudolph:

I've updated it with a bit more festive cheer, just for you :mf_rudolph:

 

I'm afraid to say, your code is invalid. It should be == "Christmas" :). Remember, a single = only assigns something, not checks if it's equal.

I'm afraid to say, your code is invalid. It should be == "Christmas" :). Remember, a single = only assigns something, not checks if it's equal.

 

Scrooge !

 

</only joking>

 

:)

 

...I've changed it though your quite right :p

Scrooge !

 

</only joking>

 

:)

 

...I've changed it though your quite right :p

 

I wouldn't normally, but PHP/back end programming isn't one of my strongest skills, so it feels good to be able to point these things out :D.

Merry Christmas everyone :) Although I guess it's Merry Boxing Day now :) Hope you all had a good one... I have very much been enjoying Assassins Creed 2 :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.