Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello - New freelance designer here

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

 

recently joined and I've been browsing around quite a bit. Very helpful community here.

 

A bit about me...I've been designing ad-hoc sites on and off for over ten years and have recently committed myself to serious part time web design working around my full time job.

 

See me website www.viecreative.co.uk

 

In the past I've relied mostly on word of mouth which in general seems to be the best method. Fingers crossed I can now get a few new websites to get me re-started once again :-)

 

Nick

Hello Nick

 

welcome to WDF :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.