Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Logo Feedback

Featured Replies

Hi Guys,

I'm working on this logo, and going crazy with the variations of it :) I don't want to present all 6 versions to the client (that might confuse them :)) I would like to WOW the client... do you think any of the logos might do that?

I am stuck with this font and the four dots in the word "puren", but free with the colors and placement of the words.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the logos.

post-10202-1235592470_thumb.jpg

1 and 5 - no as they wont reproduce for print very well (unless this isn't an issue of course)

 

The colours of 4 don't scream "art" to me.

 

Number 2 is actually my favourite.

no.4 has the most potential, especially because of that 'three leave' icon you got going on.

 

The rest are pretty poor. Well, no.1 is OK i guess.

 

no.2 is ridiculously too long for a logo and try avoiding no.5

 

 

The font you have for the word 'puren' is strong, therefore you should not use it for 'art academy', try and separate the two.

Let 'puren' be the logo and 'art academy' be the description, just like you have on no.1.

 

 

Er.. ive probably confused you with all this, conclusion: somewhere between no.1 and no.4.

 

 

Hope this helps :huh:

 

 

------------------------------------

DP Online

I agree with Mr Mayhem, but I'll explain my choice. The grads rule 1 and 5 out for me. Number 2 is too long and I don't like the line or weak colour scheme for 3. That leaves 4 and 6... If Puren is the name, it deserves its own line and space. It also has its own graphic which you can play with around the site so if I had to choose out of the 6 it would be 4. I do prefer the colour scheme you got going in 1 though so I reckon if you integrate number 1's colour scheme into 4, it would look fantastic!

 

Or maybe just 1 without the grad, nice and clean :good:

i disagre about the colour of number 1, black and red, its a bit goth. i like the green in number 4.

1 & 5 - As Helen says, won't print too well, and I think they will look dated very quickly.

2 - A nice mix of colours without introducing too much contrast between them. The most likely to survive monochrome printing, photocopying and faxing. Nice proportions for a website heading and ad banner.

3 - Looks too bright, and will limit the choice of background colours if that is ever a requirement. (Never been a big fan of orange for some reason anyway!)

4 - I don't think different coloured dots work at all. To confusing to the eye.

6 - Just makes me think of the RAC!

 

I prefer option 2, but would recommend having a think about how those proportions would sit on a business card.

No.1

 

The second smaller font gives it balance, and if you need to print, simply lose the shadow.

No.1

 

The second smaller font gives it balance, and if you need to print, simply lose the shadow.

 

Thats true actually..... after having a second look, I not prefer 1 without the grad though. (ugh, I'm such a gemini sometimes)

Actually yes, Helen, that's even better... take No. 1, ditch the reflected shadow, and push the smaller words up a little so they're quite close to the main word. Sorted. Screen-friendly and print-friendly.

2 & 6 in my opinion. Although, yes, 2 does seem long for your average logo. It is one of the better ones of the bunch.

4 what it's worth I like 1, but don't know what 4.

Hi,

 

I prefer No.1, but I agree with ZigPress and would get rid of the reflection.

I think if you took the text of 1, removed the gradient, added one or two colours from 4 and put an enlarged version of the leaf icon from 4 next to it (maybe flipping horizontally if putting it to the left), this could turn out quite nice :)

If I had to choose, number 1.

I personally think that the modular/futuristic font is a bit old school (the irony) - redolent of design circa the late 90's. I would suggest trying a different typeface altogether.

No 1 without the reflection!

  • Author

Thank you guys for all the great suggestions and feedback :) It really helps!

1 & 4 are my favourites.

 

3 could maybe be up there too if it had another colour in it somewhere.

1 & 2 for me.

 

Although 2 i think would look good as a letter head, but would convert poorly to other mediums, and how the hell would you fit it on a business card?

 

Number 1 without the reflection (it's a dated look, at least i think so :pp)

 

As said, you'd probably have to tighten the spacing, but it'd look pretty good.

 

And it's not black is it? looks too pale for that, like a dark blue or something?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.