Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greetings

Featured Replies

Just registered to say Hi

 

Just here to pick up a few tips and tricks and to tear out what little hair I have left when I can't figure something out. I'm in the process of learning web design, having already completed a short distance learning University intro course (which is an achievement itself considering I've not done any studying for 20 years). I learnt enough raw html and basic css to build my first site and fingers crossed I can proceed further.

 

Stumbled across this forum last week and was impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of all contributors.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.