Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A BIG Hello to all! :)

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!

 

I am very new to this forum site but not in the industry :)

 

I just got on board the MixCat.com team and would like to learn more from these forum and share things I already learned from my years of experience. I also want to have new friends in the industry I'm in.

 

I am looking forward to be able to contribute to your forum and offer any help I can to any member in need.

 

Regards to everyone!

 

MrCat :)

Hey MrCat!

 

Thanks for taking the time to join us, i'v known of MixCat for a while, your company seems to be growing quite nicely. How is your company interactive out of interest as you claim to be an interactive search engine.

 

Nice to have you with us. Looking forward to your contributions.

 

Cheers

 

:)

Welcome, I am gonna join Mixcat, its sounds very good!

Howdy, MrCat. Welcome to WDF and hope you enjoy your time here.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.