Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey guys

Featured Replies

Hello everybody. This forum looks pretty sweet.

 

My name is Michael Castilla and I'm a learning web designer. I was introduced to the site by Cromo and I think it'll be cool to be apart of a nice web design forum.

 

Anyway, I'm 15 years old, living in the USA. I've been doing Photoshop for about a year now, and CSS & XHTML for about 8 months. I recently got into WordPress, so I've been doing that for about 2 months now.

 

If you want to see my work you can visit my DA Gallery here: http://screamoxcore.deviantart.com/

 

I've come here to learn more about web design so let's see what happens!

 

Mike

And im sure you will certainly put alot back into the community. :)

 

Welcome.

USA? here? seems a recipe for disaster!!

 

What are your interests with web design?

Hey Mike!

 

That's great, thanks for taking the time to join the forum. As you will know Wordpress is such a great tool, I had a look recently and it's so extenable with all the mods and plugins you really can do alot with it nowadays. I can see why you like it so much.

 

We are all here to help, so please feel free to ask about web design and we will aim to do our best to answer. And i'm sure you will certainly teach us a thing or two aswell :)

 

Nice DA profile btw. :)

 

Cheers.

Welcome to the community Mike :yahoo:

 

If you need anything just ask :) I will probably have some questions about Wordpress soon, as i'm starting to get into that aswell.

  • Author

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

 

@Cromo: Thanks bro, should be fun.

 

@php_penguin: What's wrong with USA?

 

@Ben: Thanks man. Yupp WordPress is my love. And I'm sure I will be asking a ton of questions. I'll try to not be too annoying though :)

 

@WordPeace: :) I will and ya if you have any questions on WordPress, fire away!

Hello and Welcome Screamo! :hi:

 

Nice to have you as part of the forum. :)

welcome. Have a good time here on the worlds best web design forum :clapping::friends:

  • Author

Thank you everyone for the welcome! Now I'm gonna go browse around the forum to see what I can find!

What's wrong with the USA? They took over our language and force us to spell our code wrongly ;) I'm just pifft my css keeps breaking because I used colour :( Still I know to look for it.

 

The forum goes transatlantic so now it's time to go global Muhahaha

lol i'm soo used to spelling things the american way these days... I got marked down in an english GCSE mock for using color without the u so often... Damn that was a long time ago...

lol i'm soo used to spelling things the american way these days... I got marked down in an english GCSE mock for using color without the u so often... Damn that was a long time ago...

 

Heh. The reverse happened to me. I was born and raised in America, but was a bit of an anglophile, so I always used British spellings and was constantly getting wrong for it. Now I live in Britain so I'm allowed. :-P

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.