Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shaden

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shaden

  1. I like music. I want to add a feature to my website The user can select and download their favorite music Do you know the plugin?🤑
  2. You need to add the MX to the SMTP server's IP address to send the message for the correct settings You can use network support by visiting the website https://www.novinvoip.com/
  3. I think the online OCR program will help you I used it on my website and it was good https://emdadino.com/ Do a Google search
  4. I think the online OCR program will help you I used it on my website and it was good Do a Google search
  5. We need to hire responsible programmers to design the site I myself have a bad experience hiring amateurs on my site

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.