Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DavidAndrewReilly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DavidAndrewReilly

  1. This problem seems to have been fixed. I will close it now. Sorry for taking up your time.
  2. Sorry to brother you all, but can anyone see my website from Google Chrome? The domain is from 123-Reg, there online support member said "this appears to be related with the DNS propagation" and told me to wait to the usual 24-48 hours. It works 80% of the time on Firefox desktop and mobile app but not at all on Chrome desktop or mobile version. Thanks. Website: www{}aspirationscotland{}co[]uk
  3. Hi Richard, It was not explained to me clearly before, but I did contact 123-Reg by phone. I was told it was because I had bought the domain with a hosting package that I do not have any longer. I was not too happy about paying £14 to have it fix, but it is now fixed. Thank you Richard for responding to my original post, David
  4. Thanks for the advice MMMedia, I will be migrating away. I feel they have gotten a lot worse or maybe me getting a bit more informed.
  5. Hello everyone, My mailbox has been suspended, I do send large files MP3 voice recordings out. They first mentioned the limit then changed it to the following below. From 123-Reg: "We have emailed to you about the mailbox quota exceeded. It seems that you have created your email address on December 2011 when you purchased a Linux Hosting package. However this was cancelled on December 2012 so the email address should have been deleted then as the free email quota was also cancelled along with the hosting package." I already pay for a domain once every year. I did have hosting but changed it on the date above, why has it taken them this long! David,
  6. Thanks to everyone for the help. D4YO suggestion worked for me. I also want to thank Jack, Fuzzy Logic and zakelijk for there help. Used Code: .wrapper.wrapper-style3 {padding-bottom:0px;} Take Care
  7. I will give the two suggestions a go. I will get back to you soon, tomorrow at the latest. Many Thanks, David,
  8. Sorry for the delay guys, I now have the website online, for awhile. That seems a better idea than uploading multiple files to view. The website URL is the following: www{}dianneinglis{}com Thanks,
  9. Hello Everyone, I need your help, I can not remove the empty space at the bottom of my index.html file. I want the page to end after the copyright information, I want no white space at the bottom. I have also uploaded a screen shot to show what I mean. Many Thanks, David Reilly index.html style.css core-desktop.css core.css
  10. Thank you everyone, Thanks Jason, it’s good to hear from someone like you, as you said it’s the experience that matters. LickOfPaint, thank you as well, you are so right, everyone claims there good at SEO. Case studies are so important as you said. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
  11. Thank you BlueDreamer, I will look into becoming a copywriter. I will also start advertising my SEO skills, but I will not claim I am a master of it. My Lord you can charge people big money for teaching them SEO. David Reilly
  12. Hi Everyone, I am looking for advice on how much I should promote my SEO skills. I see loads of people claim they are masters at Search Engine Optimisation. Besides from reading about SEO what else can be done? I don’t want to over play any skills I have to my clients, but what qualifications do these people have? Thanks in Advance David Reilly
  13. Thank you for you feedback, I am not 100% sure what I am looking for to be honest. With my Google + account I created a page for my business which YouTube allows you to make a second channel with it now. I suppose it’s not a big deal, but still not sure a silly URL YouTube Channel is an issue. David
  14. Hi everyone, I posted yesterday morning on the social media page but did not get much responds. I am looking for advice for Google + and YouTube connection second account Google + Page. I am also not sure about my Vanity URL and how important it is in YouTube for SEO. Sorry if this may not sound clear, I am having problems putting this down in text. Basically looking for someone with YouTube experience for advice. Thanks in advance David
  15. Oh don’t pay any attention to that. My head is all over the place and I am reading things wrong all the time today.
  16. Sorry the way I read you first post I thought you sounded like some starting, my mistake. I did have some time editing on a mac and thought “Man I need a Mac!” I don’t think there is a clear choice anymore, people don’t like the newer Final Cut and iMove is too basic for some. There is of course trial software you can use, great way to test them out. David
  17. Hi 4li4s, Before Premiere Pro, I used Movie Maker, Move Maker 2012 has some good features. I also used YouTube Video Editor as well, a bit more limited. Hope this helps. David
  18. How important is your YouTube vanity URL? I am using one that I choice a name a few years back, but it has a silly name. This was fine when I used it before because I was just only watching videos with the account. Now Google + is taken over and I have setup a second account with my Google + pages, which can now be used for a second YouTube account…Are you still following me…LOL Just feel a bit lost, getting use to Adobe Premiere Pro, but now find this stuff more difficult then editing!!! God help us all!!! David
  19. Hello everyone, I could do with a little help. I am having trouble getting "Testimonials" menu at the top of the page (White Text) to move to that section on the web page. I have uploaded the files below. If anyone as any spare time to check, I would be over very grateful. Thanks in advance. David index.html
  20. Thank you everyone, I have still not got it working right but I am happy with all the help I have had on this form. I will come back to this again to finish it off when I have a little more time. Many Thanks,
  21. Sorry it is me again. I have uploaded my HTML file and PHP file. I dont know why this is causing me so much trouble. I do prefer design to coding but not sure why I am so stuck. I have used another PHP file from the last time. Many Thanks, index.html send_form_email.php
  22. Hope this helps Posted attached PHP file twice. Sorry everyone FormToEmail.php FormToEmail.php
  23. Still not working, I am sure it is my fault. I am still new here, is there any why to show my PHP file?
  24. Hi Lyndsey, Thank you for the advice. I will try this later tonight and update you. Hopefully I have not wasted your time Lyndsey? Maybe working too long and I am making mistakes. Many Thanks, David

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.