Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

auzgk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by auzgk

  1. auzgk replied to GTrekMedia Limited's topic in Hardware
    I'm sticking with Windows 7.
  2. Really like the layout, the links and the desgins! Nothing wrong with your website.
  3. The layout is real nice, but maybe you need an explanation at the top of the page? Because I didn't understand what it was about.
  4. The website looks old fashioned and it has no 'shine'...
  5. That's made me feel like I feel sorry for the people that have. I hope they waste all their money and get nil customers. [EDIT: So it's £95 for a banner, £125 for 5 graphics and £95 for an ebook... I'm not boasting or complaining; but I want to see their work before I buy!]
  6. auzgk replied to auzgk's topic in General Chat
    Difficulty? Me I'm on Expert!
  7. auzgk posted a topic in General Chat
    Any of you guys play Guitar Hero? This is the right topic for this, isn't it?
  8. Just want to find out what people like! Personally, I like a bit of both. Thanks for answering!
  9. What does Google+ do? Can I get it? Thanks! Do I need a gmail account?
  10. Lipton's Ice Tea or Lucozade Tropical; they make ideas come to my head... But usually either as soon as I wake up or whether I'm trying not to thing I get good creative ideas!
  11. Thanks so much for showing me it! I've sort of learnt a bit already! A CSS file as a style is a .css file, and the CSS is basically made of lots of HTML codes for text, pictures; when I inspect element on my page I can see all the hardness of it!
  12. It might look easy to you, but I'll keep looking and see what I make of it.
  13. On my website; can I get text that lights up when you run over it? Is there a special HTML code for this? I tried searching Google, but to be honest I don't know what it's called. Help much appreciated!
  14. Which programs do you use for graphics, and/or edits and why do you use them? I use: Photoshop CS5 (I use this for floral vectors and stuff like that). CorelDraw X5 (Vectors, I can use this better then Photoshop CS5). Xara Designer Pro 7 (3D text and for making things from other programs 3D). I am aware that xara is pretty rubbish, but it works for me very well.
  15. auzgk replied to pandad's topic in General Chat
    I would rather original Pepsi then Pepsi MAX, I don't know why... Just do! Good luck anyway.
  16. Pandapoodle, can you please leave my threads alone? Your making me feel like your a very negative, sad and lonely person that has nothing better to do but be sad. Thank you alottimtamboy63!
  17. I am into website design and graphic design, well; I'm into the whole design idea really. I need to know a few things; Is website design good for making money? I have a PayPal account, not linked to a credit card; can I still make money on it? I sort of understand HTML's but I'm blank on the CSS, help please? but keep it simple... Is there any maths involved in web design; I'm good at maths! Any suggested programs to help with website development? Any good free website builders; doubt it but just checking! You probably think I don't know what I'm doing... Your are correct in some aspects. Thanks in advance for the help... auzgk.
  18. Wow, I'm actually going to say thankyou and sorry to the both of you... You were right really; I need to study, improve and try real hard.
  19. You know what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover... Which you are doing; because I'm 14 it doesn't mean I have to give up because of some of you non-inspirational people. Not boasting, but maybe I could make better designs then you? Well some of you.
  20. Hello website designers, I have a couple of questions. I'm a 14 year old designer and I haven't made money with designing websites, just websites for myself. And I'm getting into the spirit of design. I'm using a free website maker called Webeden and I'm looking for something more professional yet free to build (maybe no domain). The latest website I've made is for me, auzgk. As I am a video and graphic designing company, I have just started and don't have many graphics or videos yet. I have access to 11 cameras/video camera. Certain cameras for my different YouTube channels. What do you think to my whole 'designs' idea? Feedback really appreciated; auzgk.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.