Everything posted by logoland
-
Moi from Finland!
Welcome
-
I need a good PHP lesson book
check out this book. it might help you "Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source"
-
Hey I'm new! :)
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Noob looking to set up a basic website....
you can try joomla or wordpress welcome to webdesignerforum
-
new guy
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hello from Cape Town!
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hi from Dezinerstudio.com
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hello ;)
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hi all
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hi everyone
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hello (: I have a question..
Charge up front or else you wont get paid theres a lot of dodgy people out there welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Good day to you all!
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hello WebDesignerForum
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hello everyone
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
New Here
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Hello everyone
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
Feedback welcome
A lot of info missing if a was a client and view your site I wouldn't buy anything from it beacause it looks like a spam site, try adding pics change the layout maybe and colours and the rest is what robertG said pretty much everything
-
Hello guys!
welcome to webdesignerforum
-
business noob
welcome
-
HELP WITH COLOUR
thanks for the links
-
Carbon Template
Theres no validation in the form and as said the font is a bit big in the navbar, overall looks clean and userfrendly
-
Wordpress update screwed up everything!
I did the same thing the other day and lost my password so I logged in to php my admin and changed my username and password there and no probs it let me in from the control panel, try that and give it a go you must select the password field and choose md5 to write the password or it wont work.
-
Hello everyone
hi mate
-
Hello from Portugal!
Hola miguel bienvenido... go sporting lisboa
-
Hello from downunder
Thanks mate I made a reply just a second ago about another post from you, but I wont mention it here