Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GeneralGrin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GeneralGrin

  1. Thanks for the advice. I'll continue to work on it.
  2. Welcome to the forum! I like your site
  3. Hi, Mandy! Welcome to the forum.
  4. Thanks for the suggestions and comments, guys! I'll try and make some changes to my site Perhaps I'm more of a graphics designer than web...
  5. GeneralGrin replied to ayoungh's topic in General Chat
    My bookmarks are not nicely organized at all When I find something that I like, it's bookmarked and forgotten about until I see it again. Hmm... I should probably go through them and clean it all up. My brother has his in neat folders, and I was thinking how well they look on his browser. I guess that I should stop admiring and start cleaning mine!
  6. Wowzers! I'm sure those people won't forget that bull.
  7. Faye, welcome to *WDF* - the coolest forum for web design
  8. Welcome, Ayesha! Hope you like WDF
  9. Hey web designers! I was wondering if you could offer any suggestions on how to improve my website? This is my first site that I've built: frazzlestudios.com // So happy about this! *Note* I still need to finish adding keywords and a description for my pages - which I will do tomorrow. Oh, and the last time I viewed my site in IE, there were lines or marks next to the image viewer squares... How would I fix this? *Thanks* I look forward to seeing what you think of my website and on how I can make it better! ~Grace
  10. I thought it looked like him Why love/hate feelings?
  11. Wait! Is that the guy from Top Gear?
  12. You spelled favorite wrong I like the simplistic style, and the colors you used look good together. I think that maybe the message box on the contact page is maybe a little long. I actually like the size of the font you're using.
  13. Hi, Charlotte! *Welcome to the forum*
  14. *Welcome* This is a great forum for learning about web design!
  15. Welcome to WDF, Francesco!
  16. I found this while looking on Google - It's a list of the most popular Facebook desktop apps. Hope this helps!
  17. Hey Alan! Welcome to the forum.
  18. Welcome, Igloro! Have fun on WDF
  19. Thank you, SteveQ! I'm glad that Wordpress is dead easy Thanks a bunch! That's really helpful to know before I start working around with it. I have a question... I don't know that much about coding, so I'm guessing that I can use Dreamweaver to design with it?
  20. Welcome to the forum, Kashyap!
  21. I like the use of photos showing off the different meals. Mmm... Okay, back on topic. What is that at the bottom of the page? Is that a comment form? The only thing that hits me is the background. It could maybe use a texture or something... I really like it! Keep it up
  22. Welcome! *Enjoy the forum*
  23. Heya, Andy! *Welcome to WDF*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.