Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello, this is Buffmin.

Featured Replies

Hello all. I am from Buffalo, NY. I lost my job at a manufacturing facility after 28 years, so time for a change. I am currectly attending a community college to get my 2-year degree in web design, and then my plan is to work from home. I have a pssion for web design, and love school, and am trying to learn as much as I can from the experts!

Good to see you're taking your passion seriously, it's never too late! You'll learn a lot around here :).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.