Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FrancescoCiracì

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FrancescoCiracì

  1. Mmh, maybe you are right. IE's seems al the same to me :/dash, but W3C stats are taken from the visits to their site, that are mainly from geeks. Maybe in other contexts IE6 is used more.
  2. Sono Juventino, 500kB are a huge load for connection even in 2010. But is a background, and the site is working fine without: so don't worry, even if my connection takes 1 minute to download it, I can use the website anyway. Great layout.
  3. I really like it, but if I have to be bad.. the typography is boring. Is too simple, and you used a lot of whitespace, so it seems "broken". I see two solution: make it smaller, or increment line-height and letter spacing. This is, of curse, my personal taste. And the search button, on top-right corner, I think it would be better styled like the active link in the top menu.
  4. Mmh, I love this single page cart. Nothing is worst than multiple pages carts, imho. The layout is well organized, but maybe the font used in topbar and sidebar is a little boring. One thing that comes to my mind is that a focal point is missing: I don't know where to look when I watch at this page.
  5. Javascript is useful to make pages more interactive and give a "dynamic" feeling to the user. I don't really love using Javascript: I use it only when I have to. Anyway, I think that know how to use frameworks like jQuery is needed to design modern pages today.
  6. Well, I think it will never die until designer still support IE6. So, I stopped supporting IE6 a while ago, and I don't fix even if it is just "text-align: center;" stuff.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.