Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MixCat

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MixCat

  1. I would say NO also. You should just do it yourself that way you can fill up all the necessary fields aptly. SEctions, niches, tags, etc.
  2. Hi there! Here are ways on how you could market and advertise your site. Free methods: Submission to SE's and directories Email campaign Forums, blogs and board postings to targetted audience Social Bookmarking Etc. etc. Premium ways: (Should require a budget) Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Targetted Link backs SEO Ad spaces Offline campaigns Etc. etc. Just always keep in mind that patience is a virtue in our industry. Hope my suggestions help out. Goodluck!
  3. Hi everyone! I am very new to this forum site but not in the industry I just got on board the MixCat.com team and would like to learn more from these forum and share things I already learned from my years of experience. I also want to have new friends in the industry I'm in. I am looking forward to be able to contribute to your forum and offer any help I can to any member in need. Regards to everyone! MrCat

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.