Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lee grant

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lee grant

  1. Thanks a lot guys, I'll take all this into consideration while making alterations
  2. Thanks a lot guys!
  3. Hi, the second one is simple. Just uses basic html/css and jquery. Here's a tutorial http://jqueryfordesigners.com/jquery-tabs/
  4. Hey guys, I'm in the process of designing a theme for theme forest, but I need a few stock like images to put in place. I just want to know how you guys go about this, do I need to buy extended licenses from istock or is there another more affordable way? Thanks
  5. Thanks guys, And Lev thank you too I'll sort these out
  6. Hi guys, I've just got my new website up and running and want to see what you think, any improvements I can make would be great. http://www.klevermedia.co.uk/
  7. Hi, Does anyone know a free tool for backing up a local database? or can this just be done via php my admin? Thanks
  8. Here ... http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_label.asp
  9. Also, check they they understand you will only be doing the conversion of the mockup .. they might assume you'll do all section, landing and content pages too included in the price.
  10. Some nice work there, all deserving
  11. lee grant replied to tagJohn's topic in General Chat
    Great idea! I'm going to have a go later on tonight
  12. Yeah a stylesheet is something you would put all of your css in, so the document would be someting like styles.css alternatively you can have inline css which would be put put it into your html document like <a style="color:red">link</a>
  13. To do advanced stuff yes, but something like that would be one line of code using that plugin. Have a look for some tutorials you'll be fine.
  14. Just my opinion but I don't think you'd get much traction from it. Why not create a theme for themforest and sell it, this way you're promoting still but getting a little back from all those hours put in.
  15. Hey, I'd go for jQuery .. works on the iphone. cycle would be a good plugin to go with. http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/
  16. ** double post **
  17. Thanks ayoungh I'll chekck it out now. Seems there not so easy to get hold of the eh?
  18. Hi guys, does anyone have a dribble invite spare? I want to start throwing a bit of my work here and there Cheers
  19. Thanks Rogan that was the exact kind of thing I was after Going with this one http://t.wits.sg/misc/jQueryProgressBar/demo.php
  20. Hi Guys, I'm looking for something similar to like a thermometer where I can adjust levels depending on the amount of money raised but am having trouble finding something. It doesn't have to be a thermometer just a graphic was of showing funds raised. Thanks!
  21. English link works, before the link was set to # which is nothing. As already stated a definite no no to ads, look at css showcasing website and see if you can get some inspiration on them.
  22. Hi, Sorry but I agree, definitely needs more work. Too much white space on the pages, the english version link doesn;t work. You need to put all of your css into one stylesheet and our js into external files too. You also have 7 html errors
  23. Would you not need to look into ajax for this?
  24. Just curious really, Does anyone actually plan their site structure and layout with wireframes before actually getting down to design. I usually just jump straight in with the design.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.