August 3, 200818 yr Hi all, I'm sure that I have seen a list of web sites with loads of samples of nice CSS web sites before in this forum. I'm quite sure that the page or the link from the email newsletter was called CSS inspirational web design or something similar. Any idea where it is? Thanks.
August 4, 200818 yr Author csselite.com ? cssheaven.com ? cssdrive.com ? Thanks for the answer Boyles, what I mean was a Section or Post in this forum with a list of web sited like the ones that you mentioned plus a few others. Thanks.
August 4, 200818 yr We used to have a directory, but the admin decided to remove it as it wasn't used and it was an extra thing to update when ever the forum got updated, which was a waste of time if it wasn't taken advantage of
August 4, 200818 yr Ah that's understandable. Plus prob would have to go through and make sure they weren't dead links etc as well. If you want some I have a smallish collection of inspirational sites in my del.icio.us account inspire
August 4, 200818 yr I've got about 40 bookmarked, to be honest a lot of them have the same sites. http://www.csstopsites.com/galleries/ http://www.designshack.co.uk/index.php http://cssvault.com/ http://www.csselite.com/ http://csscandy.com/ http://www.csszone.org/ http://cssumbrella.com/ http://www.cssultra.com/ http://www.triangling.net/gg/ (You get the idea)
August 4, 200818 yr Just to be a pernickety old b*****d, it probably shouldn't matter what your inspiration is coded in. Your design should come first, then figure out how to code it in the most appropriate way.. whether that's XHTML and CSS, tables, Flash or whatever
August 5, 200818 yr Author I've got about 40 bookmarked, to be honest a lot of them have the same sites. http://www.csstopsites.com/galleries/ http://www.designshack.co.uk/index.php http://cssvault.com/ http://www.csselite.com/ http://csscandy.com/ http://www.csszone.org/ http://cssumbrella.com/ http://www.cssultra.com/ http://www.triangling.net/gg/ (You get the idea) Thanks everyone, and thanks 'Mesa' for the list, I remember some of these sites from the directory that we used to have.
August 5, 200818 yr You're welcome, some of those have links to other inspiration sites where your list will soon snowball. Some are pretty pants though, look through, find a couple you like and stick to them.
Create an account or sign in to comment