Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A little header

Featured Replies

Hi there,

 

I was designing a bit today, I'm not too good at it, but I gave it another try :)

 

anyway this was what I came up with, but I'm not to happy with the 'yoursite.com', I really like the concept but I'm kinda stuck on how to continue from this.

 

anyone more advanced in designing could give me a heads up with suggestions on what to do?

 

cheers,

 

Wildo

post-1447-1179499171_thumb.jpg

I reali like it.

 

It seems rather pixelated on the corners tho.

 

Nice Try!!

  • Author

Yeah I know it looks pixel like... but since I don't 100% know the way around photoshop I couldn't think of a fix :p

 

Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll finish the whole layout now :)

 

Wildo

  • Author

could you be more precise ? I mean in php I could just scream function called mysql_real_escape_string() bu you wouldn't understand that either if you don't have much experience :D

 

Wildo

Well! you are a php monster aren't you!

google pen tool and you'll find loads of tutorials ;)

google it. lol

 

well google pen tool tutorials. and learn to use it. its reali simple once mastered. and images come out vector like.

 

 

Edit: danm u oliver u beat me to it :p

  • Author
Perhaps the text is a little too tight, does it need a seperater between them?

 

Do you mean the menu text, or the 'Yoursite.com' thing and I don't really get what you mean by separator, you mean like a '|' (if you mean the navigation).

 

Wildo

yes i think he meant the navi part with a | .

  • Author

I don't that it would look good, I like the navigation as it is now. I just read some pen tool tutorials, doesn't look too hard, I'll start trying converting it with the pen tool :) thanks for the tip.

 

Wildo

  • Author

Thanks for the tip regarding the pen tool. I gave it some tries, and after a few attempts I think I got the hang of it :)

 

the result is in the attachement :)

 

Wildo

post-1447-1179521333_thumb.jpg

smoooooooooooooooth :clapping:

  • Author
nice :) reminds me of this site we discuss on the forum a while back....

 

Oli

 

thanks for the feedback, an Oehh that site looks sexy :)

 

Wildo

  • 5 weeks later...

Niiiice! If ur going to use seperators in the links bit, try stuff like link | link | link or link :: link :: link lol i love it! @lex

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.