Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gmail

Featured Replies

I do have an account, I remember buying an invite way back when it was still in beta off ebay for like $0.65 cents! - Really liked it. i'm sure it has really good improved functionality now aswell, but as i'm so used to hotmail and msn messenger, I just stuck with that. Thanks for reminding me about Gmail, I know I had some correspondence with some people through it, they may be have been waiting for a reply from me! Oh well 1 year or so late... i hope they forgot! ;)

 

So is Gmail your main mail client now? Or do you still keep others?

 

:)

I always used yahoo for my free email. Can you just go and sign up for a gmail account now or do you still need an invite. Seems like a weird way to get signups.

No, you can register with normally now. I only payed a few cents because I was really interested to see what the fuss was about and was just nosey to be honest ;) This was way back before it went public as invites where only available to a limited ammount of people.

 

Check it out! It's Free!

 

:)

  • 1 month later...

I want to get a gmail account - but can't - says you can only get one if you're invited by a pal - anyone fancy sending me an invite? if so email

 

info / at / my / - / igloo / . / net

 

ta

thanks ben - you're a star - got my gmail sorted now!!! well it's googlemail.com rather than gmail.com.

  • 1 month later...

aaah its changed to googlemail because a whole copyright issue last year very annoying as @googlemail is rather long but oh well hmm has anyone heard about the survey on youtube saying that google may start charging for youtube space

aaah its changed to googlemail because a whole copyright issue last year very annoying as @googlemail is rather long but oh well hmm has anyone heard about the survey on youtube saying that google may start charging for youtube space

 

Are you sure about that? I've never heard such rumors before. Could you give us a link to the survey?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.