Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advice pls...

Featured Replies

Hiya,

I have just taken on my first two clients and both want web hosting included...

 

I am after a company who I can register them both with.

 

How do you guys work out payments? Do you get the client to pay you monthly for it or do you charge them a years and pay a year upfront?

  • Author
I charge both monthly or yearly :)

 

Brilliant thanks very much, do you recommend any good hosts? I should get discount for having more then one site with one host right????

Brilliant thanks very much, do you recommend any good hosts? I should get discount for having more then one site with one host right????

 

www.bluehost.com allows you to add more than one domain and to host multiple websites, it is also current running unlimited space.

 

As for payment, i usually get my clients to manage their domains and hosting themselves, i just point them in the direction of a good host.

Firstly you should always include dom reg/ hosting in the price. If you are set up right in the first place hosting should only cost you pennies.

 

Get a reseller account at the very minimum - try hostgator (aff link)

Brilliant thanks very much, do you recommend any good hosts? I should get discount for having more then one site with one host right????

I've PMed you :)

 

Most hosts should give some sort of discount (or comission payment, etc) if you refer many customers.

From what your requirements are I would recommend a Reseller Account. If you are servicing UK clients then I would also advise on getting a reseller account with a UK provider WITH uk based servers.

 

Best of luck with your search for a host :)

 

Craig

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.