November 5, 201312 yr On my websites form my date of birth data is showing on two lines, I'd like it to show on one line instead. When I test the code in JSFiddle it show's on one line so I believe there must be a width issue. The URL is: incomeprotectionstore.co.uk The CSS can be found at: incomeprotectionstore.co.uk/images/index.css The Form CSS is found at: incomeprotectionstore.co.uk/form.n1.css You can see the issue on the right hand form. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Sam
November 5, 201312 yr You have all the widths of the <td> elements as 50% the other input fields are unaffected by this as they have a width of 200px where as the select boxes don't perhaps alter the % of the <td> or add a class around the select input boxes with a fixed width on.
November 5, 201312 yr Author Thanks, so how would I fix this issue? By the way you have a typo in your sig. Sam
Create an account or sign in to comment